Fun Things On The Internet – or – A Call To Arms for RM Fans
Its been quite a while since I’ve posted anything, and I apologize to anyone who checks here for new posts. I have a few interesting links for you all here.
This one was brought to my attention in a thread at The Pavilion. As you’ll see when you click on the link a replica of the Flux Capacitor from Back to the Future will soon be available for purchase. You’ll have to ask around in your hometown to find out if they (will) carry it. Who wouldn’t want one of those things in their car? I know I want one 🙂
Yet another item brought to my attention by a thread at the Pav. This is a very cool fan made fight scene between almost a dozen women from Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive. Its a FF vs DoA fight and its really cool. This guy has serious talent. It would probaby make more sense to watch the first one well, first. I myself haven’t watched the first Dead Fantasy, or even the entirety of the second. Not because it isn’t worth it, because it is. Its just that my router is a pile and doesn’t like it when I try to watch online video. I know its not my laptop because every computer in the house is does this (three laptops and three desktops), and because it works fine at my buddy’s house. Anyway, next link…
This is a thread at the Pav, it is a call to arms for all console RPG Maker fans to let Enterbrain! know that we are out here and are willing to give them our money if they’d just step up and get another Maker going. I highly suggest that anyone who cares about the console series of Makers heeds this call to arms. Some advice
- Be polite, no one will take a raving fan boy seriously
- Be eloquent. Or at the least use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Don’t half-ass it. Write more than just a sentence or two. Put some effort into it.
- Don’t go overboard. Three page e-mails/letters might scare away whoever is supposed to read it. Be concise
- If at all possible, write a letter instead of an email. Letters take time, and money (stamps), this better shows how you feel and is a better display of how serious you are about the issue.
That is all.